Followers

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Winners Announcement for Challenge #15

Hello Peeps!

Happy Thanksgiving 

to all our Northern Hemisphere friends who celebrated this holiday. Hope the Black Friday sales were good to you as well. Here they are a bit like out Boxing Day sales - although the images we saw on our TV's last night were a little more aggressive than I have seen here personally! They always highlight the very best and the very worst of something don't they.

Our last Challenge was to create a card showing something with wings and using a stickpin (or two) in the card! We had a muted interest but the cards themselves were fabulous.  Our sponsor for this was


with 3 digi's of your choice

Our Design Team were give three digi's to choose from and we got some lovely work completed to show you all - even if |I do say so myself -  but the people who entered the challenge rose to the occasion as well. Hilde had a hard time chosing her winner but she fixed on:

#5Linda  
Hilde says "I love the glittery wings and the stickpins, just a pretty card, well done."


The image is just joyous isn't it!

So, Linda - Congratulations  and just email Barb at 

to collect your prize: don't forget to collect the Winners badge from the sidebar as well!

Now for the TOP THREE

This week I am choosing them, so my turn to angst over which one will I pick! These are in no particular order either:



Love the angels and the spotlight technique



This has so much layered goodness and the pin is made to match the colours (and it has a kangaroo!)




I'm a sucker for an owl and for paper piecing and again the pin is made to match the colours - so bright!

Ladies - sorry there is no prize here, but please collect the Top Three badge from the sidebar and display it  proudly and Congratulations again.

Have you been reading about the DT crafting spaces - it is doing my heart so much good to read them and see the photos - I know I am not alone in this crazy world we inhabit! I have my tribe! Kel has put her space up for inspection this last Sunday - have you had a read yet?

Now, our current challenge is 
Challenge #16 - Create a Christmas Ornament

So, no cards and a challenge indeed - think outside the box a bit - it can dangle, it can be round or square or triangle, or whatever, it can sparkle or not, it can be displayed sitting flat on a surface or laying against a wall or dangling from the ceiling or a Christmas Tree!

The lovely sponsor for this is



Why not go to here and see what the DT has come up with the great images they gave us - and then put those thinking caps on and have a go at creating something other than a card! I'm sure you all have the stash to do this - just roll it out and have a look! Lot's of places on the big web as well where you can get instructions on making an ornament - and think about the family's reaction to seeing you be so clever!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Thank you so much Hilde and ladies. I am over the moon to have won your challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your top three! I am glad you liked my kangaroo! LOL Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments