Followers

Saturday 22 August 2015

Winners from the Card Challenge add a Butterfly or two or three

Hi everyone. 
My goodness this was hard, the more I looked the more I fell in love with all of the cards that were entered. So this is by no means yours or others were better or worse. They were all gorgeous. 
But to be fair, the main focus of the challenge was Butterfly/ies.
So here are my picks..I will definitely ask for help next time....

Congratulations go to 

No. 7  Shery


No. 9  honeybeelane


No. 21 Karen

No. 22 Karen H




I know, I know I picked 4.... It was hard not to!! Please help yourself to the top three badge, and congratulations ladies, and thanks so much for entering. 

Hope to see you all again in the next challenge which is: Make it Floral ( only one week left!!)

Blessings Hilde

2 comments:

  1. What an honor to be one of your Top Picks! I'm thrilled you enjoyed my card. :o) Congratulations to all.. your work is beautiful!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the honor of being chosen for one of the top picks!

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments